Data Management CoordinatorAre you looking to be a part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing marketing company? Look no further! Our company is on the rise and we are looking for team members who can adapt to change and embrace new opportunities. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun and creative work environment where hard work is […]
Are you looking to be a part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing marketing company? Look no further! Our company is on the rise and we are looking for team members who can adapt to change and embrace new opportunities. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun and creative work environment where hard work is rewarded and celebrated. If you’re looking for a place to grow your career and be a part of a team that works hard and plays hard, then apply today and join our rapidly expanding company!
We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Data Management Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate records and entering data into our systems in a timely and efficient manner. The Data Management Coordinator will work closely with our internal teams and follow projects start to finish as they flow through the building. They should have strong attention to detail, the ability to work independently, and experience in a similar role.
- Data entry and maintenance of accurate records
- Following through on tasks and ensuring they are completed in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous clerical or data entry experience preferred
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy and to have good organizational skills
- Works well under time pressure and can meet deadlines
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Communication with internal departments to ensure smooth data flow
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
- Full-time schedule with typical work hours of Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
- Paid holidays and sick days, as well as vacation pay based on length of employment
- 401K profit sharing plan and comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- Fun, creative staff and a positive company culture
- Chick-fil-A Friday breakfast provided to keep you fueled up for the day ahead! .